Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing Regarding Preliminary Ad Valorem 2021 Budget & Benefit Basis Special District opens at 6:00PM.
- Public comment on Budget Hearing.
- Town Board to adopt the Ad Valorem Budget with the following amendments:
- Resolution for Amendment of Budgets.
- Amend estimated total sales tax revenue from $4,740,000.00 presented in the tentative AD Valorem budget to $4,879,772.00
- Amend the tentative Ad Valorem Budget for restricted debt service in the Water District and Sewer District funds.
- Amend the tentative Ad Valorem budget for proposed salaries of town officers.
III MINUTES Regular Town Board: October 21, 2020
Executive Sessions: October 21 & 28, 2020
TOWN ATTORNEY TO SWEAR IN JOSEPH LIBERTI AS DEPUTY TOWN SUPERVISOR
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the final change order/ final payment and release of retention for (P0#2000999) $59,881.00 to Precision Trenchless for the Amelia Drive Amanda Lane Storm Sewer Relining Rehabilitation Project.
- Town Board to authorize the transfer of the remaining funds from (DB009) Amelia Drive and Amanda Lane Storm Sewer Relining Reconstruction back to (DB005) Miscellaneous Culverts.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to adopt all special charges, in accordance with NYS Law §198 to enforce unpaid accounts for water, sewer, refuse and other unpaid town services, by placing a lien upon the real property.
- Town Board to appoint Patrick Kaler to the Economic Development Committee.
- Town Board to appoint Christian Triglio to the position of Public Safety Dispatcher.
- Town Board to award contract to Legend Excavating Inc. for the Green Lake Maintenance Dredging Project.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the joint application for permit for the USACOE & NYSDEC Acorn Circle Maintenance Dredging Project and determine SEQR for project be classified as a Type II Action with no significant adverse impacts.
- Town to refer the following to the Planning & Conservation Boards for review & recommendation:
- 3371 N. Benzing Road, OP Self-Storage, located on the west side of N.Benzing Road, Zoned I-1. Requesting to have temporary storage units allowed. (SBL#152.18-1-2.1)
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Deputy Supervisor Joe Liberti
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #21
- 2021 Orchard Park Fire District Budget Summary