Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
November 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: October 16, 2019
Special Session: October 30, 2019 & Executive Sessions: October 16 & 23, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing Regarding Preliminary Ad Valorem 2020 Budget & Benefit Basis Special District.
- Public Hearing for Conservation Easements of 6020 Seufert Road (Cancelled at the request of the petitioner) and 5425 Chestnut Ridge Road.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the renewal of the CodeRed Service Agreement.
- Town Board to approve 1-Year Extension for Holland Lane Excavation, Removal, and Storage of Materials Permit #2018-02.
- Town Board to approve 1-Year Extension for Woodhaven Excavation, Removal, and Storage of Material Permit #2016-02
- Town Board to approve Final Payment & Release of Retention to Zoladz Construction for the Bussendorfer Regional Detention Pond Project.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #13 to our Contract with Javen Construction Co., Inc. for the Gymnasium Wall Alterations & Dance Studio Mirrors at Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #5 to our Contract with Wm. T. Spaeder Co., Inc. for the Sprinkler Head Additions at Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #10 to our Contract with IPL for Additional Outlets at Brush Mountain Community Center.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #9 to our Contract with Wendel WD Architecture, Engineering, Surveying & Landscaping Architecture PC for Commissioning Services at Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the Closure of Completed Capital Projects November 2019.
- Town Board to authorize extension of Patrick J. McMaster to the position of Transition/Training Consultant.
- Town Board to adopt all special charges as outlined on the “Letter of Authorization”
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Neopost to lease a new Mail Machine with a service agreement.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Prentice Office Environments to provide interior furniture for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with GHD, Inc. for professional services for the Berg Road P.S. Replacement Project and Hillsboro P.S. Generator.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Empire GEO Services Inc. to provide borings & geotechnical report services for the Bussendorfer Waterline Project.
- Town Board to approve the appointment of Principal Engineer Assistant to the Orchard Park Engineering Department.
- Town Board to approve the appointment of Senior Engineer Assistant to the Orchard Park Engineering Department.
- Town Board to authorize the advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for sealed bids to be opened for Hazel Court Sanitary Sewer Extension Phase 2 at 2:00 pm on December 20, 2019.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Michael Sherry
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #21
- Erie County Public Works Department response to All-Way Stop Request.
- Orchard Park Fire District 2020 Budget Summary