Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
December 4, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: November 20, 2019
Executive Sessions: November 20, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Local Law 2019-7 – Amending Chapter 97 “Parks & Playgrounds”, Article 1 “General Provisions”, Section 97-11 “Hunting”
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize a Budget Amendment for Police Insurance Recoveries.
- Town Board to authorize a Budget Amendment for Police IT Equipment.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with the Orchard Park Symphony.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the 2020 Orchard Park Highway and Sewer, Water and Lighting Buildings Remodeling Project.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the 2020 Orchard Park Little Loop Football Announcers and Storage Building Project at Brush Mountain Park.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the 2020 Orchard Park Animal Control Remodeling Project.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #13 to our Contract with Javen Construction.
- Town Board to approve the purchase of a Sewer Camera System, Sourcewell contract #022014-EVS from Joe Johnson Equipment LLC for the Sewer, Water & Lighting Department.
- Town Board to appoint a Kitchen Manager to the Senior Center effective December 9, 2019.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Michael Sherry
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #23