Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
July 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: June 17, 2020
Executive Sessions: June 3, 10 & 17, 2020
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to execute a Memorandum of Agreement with the Command Officers Association approving a retirement incentive for members of the Command Officers Association based on the formula set out in that agreement on file with the Town Clerk. Said incentive is to be characterized as longevity pay and shall not exceed $20,000. This item was tabled from the June 17, 2020 Town Board Meeting.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #16 to our contract with Javen Construction Company for additional blocking work for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Summer Recreation Part Time Staff.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Bottling Group, LLC (Pepsi Beverages Company).
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with 716 Fresh.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Main-Ford General Supply to provide a replacement refrigerator for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to schedule a public information meeting for the Lexington Ave. & Brenner Drive Reconstruction Project on July 8, 2020 from 4pm to 6pm.
- Town Board to accept a donation of four (4) Power AED’s from the OP Police Foundation to the Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to appoint Joel R. Raisor to the position of Police Officer effective 7/7/20.
- Town Board to appoint Daniel G. Sheppard to the position of Police Officer effective 7/13/20.
- Town Board to appoint Christian J. Clark Jr.to the position of Police Officer effective 7/20/20.
- Town Board to appoint Paul Pepero to the position of IT Network Administrator.
- Town Board to authorize a Budget Amendment for CHIPS (Consolidated Highway Improvement Program) Funding adjustment.
- Town Board to authorize a transfer of Capitol Project Funds to update Kronos software.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #13
- NYS required COVID-19 Questionnaire and customer tally.