Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
September 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: August 19, 2020
Executive Sessions: August 19, 2019
III PROCLAMATION RECOGNIZING PAUL PEPERO PRESENTED BY COUNTY LEGISLATOR JOHN MILLS
IV PUBLIC HEARING
- Local Law 2020-5 – Town of Orchard Park to over-ride tax levy limit established in General Municipal Law Section 3-c.
- Local Law 2020-6 – Amending Chapter 144. Zoning Article 3. Zoning District: Regulation Section 144-12 New ERA Field Parking to Section 144-12. Erie County Football Stadium Parking.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
VI OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Lexington Ave. and Brenner Drive for the driveway replacement for the Lexington & Brenner Reconstruction Project.
VII PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VIII NEW BUSINESS
- 1. Town Board to appoint Brian D. Gehring the position of Patrol Lieutenant.
- Town Board to approve the hiring of part-time Fall/Winter/Spring Recreation Staff.
- Town Board to approve the demolition of 3949 Southwestern Blvd.
- Town Board to approve an Intermunicipal Agreement for the CARES Act Local Government Distribution.
- Town Board to approve the issuance of an Operating Permit and Mobile Food Vending Permit for Pizza Amore.
- Town Board to approve Public Improvement Permit PIP #2020-04 for Pleasant Acres West Subdivision Part 3 Phase 2.
- Town Board to approve creation of and Budget Transfer for the Drainage District Consolidation Project.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign Sheffer Farms Condominiums Consent Letters.
- Town Board to approve a Return on Investment (ROI) summary from LED Energy Solutions.
- Town Board to approve a budget transfer for the Engineering Dept. for vehicle repair needs.
- Town Board to approve an excavation permit for 5 Smokes Creek.
- Town Board to approve continued appointment of Amy Glende as Records Management Supervisor.
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing on September 16, 2020 for proposed Local Law 2020-07 revising Article VII Telecommunications 144-49 and 144-51.
- Town Board to adopt revised Street Tree Planting Policy effective October 5, 2020.
- Town Board to set the tree planting fee at $500.00 per tree effective October 5, 2020.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning, Conservation and Architectural Overlay District Boards:
- Proposed redevelopment of site at the South East Corner of North Buffalo & Milestrip Roads, by Benderson Development, Zoned B3. Requesting to demolish two existing structures and parking lots, to construct a new 12,772 sq. ft. Medical Office Building, with associated parking and site improvements. (SBL#161.08-2-1)
IX BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
X ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
XI APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #17
- Early Voting Polling Places and Dates
- NYS Agricultural District Notification of Open Enrollment
- 2019 Annual Report on the accomplishments and status of work done by the Erie County Clerk’s Office