Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
November 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: November 4, 2020
Executive Sessions: December 4, 2020
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to move “Resolution for Amendment of Budget #5”.
- Town Board to adopt 2021 Ad Valorem Budget (General, Public Safety, Town Outside Village and Highway Funds).
- Town Board to adopt 2021 Benefit Basis Budgets (Special Districts).
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign Minority and Women Owned Enterprise Policy Statement and contract documents
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement with GHD consulting services Inc. for professional services for the Sanitary Sewer Consolidation Study Project.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #22
- Village of Orchard Park to hold Public Hearing on November 23, 2020 on a special use application of Thomas A. Morrow and Michael Morrow for 6459 W. Quaker St. for a Change in Use to an eating and drinking establishment.
- Building Inspector’s Monthly Report for October 2020