Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
January 27, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
NOTICE: Due to NYS COVID restrictions, there will be no public allowed at the work session or town board meeting tonight. Please use the links below to view live stream meetings.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: January 6, 2021
Executive Sessions: January 6, 13, 2021
Organizational Meeting: January 6, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Public Improvement Permit PIP #2019-1 for the Final Dedication of the Pleasant Acres West Subdivision Part 3 Phase 1.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release the $12,000 held in escrow for Barricade installations for Barrington Heights Subdivision Part 2 PIP #2020-01.
- Town Board to approve the amended Map, Plan and Report for OPDD #2-3 for Birdsong Subdivision Part 3B.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Traffic Order to post a stop sign on Golden Crescent Way and a stop sign on Wentworth Drive with the dedication of the Pleasant Acres West Subdivision Part 3 Phase 1.
- Town Board to authorize the Notice of Completed Application with the NYS DEC to obtain the necessary permits for dredging Acorn Circle Pond which was published in the Orchard Park Bee for the Week of January 18, 2021.
- Town Board to authorize a Budget Transfer $51.67 from Engineering Equipment Account (A01440 50200) to Engineering Vehicle Maintenance Account (A01440 50445).
- Town Board to approve the creation of a new Capital Account AB013 “Highway and Sewer, Water & Lighting Generator Installations”.
- Town Board to authorize the transfer of $150,000 from AB007 Orchard Park Municipal Buildings to AB013 Highway and Sewer, Water & Lighting Generator Installations.
- Town Board to authorize the Scheduling of the Public Hearing for the re-creation of Orchard Park Drainage District # 2-3.
- Town Board to approve an ADA Compliant web site update for the Recreation Department.
- Town Board to approve the STOP DWI contract.
- Town Board to appoint Police Officer Brian J. Lukowski to the position of Patrol Lieutenant.
- Town Board to authorize the Highway Superintendent to purchase a 2022 Freightliner.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #2
- Building Inspector’s December Report
01/27/2020 Town Board Recorded Meeting (Click Here)