Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
February 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to the current NYS COVID-19 regulations, only 25 persons will be permitted in the board room at any one time. This is to include the Town Board and related employees.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Regular Town Board: January 27, 2021
- Executive Sessions: January 27, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Change Order #2 to our contract with Union Concrete & Construction Corporation for the Brenner Dr. & Lexington Ave. Reconstruction Project
- Town Board to approve work order #2 for the CIPP Rehabilitation contract with United Survey.
- Town Board to amend 10/27/2020 Town Board minutes regarding public comment.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the 2021 Compost and Mulch Pricing
- Town Board to approve part time Town Employees, from the Recreation Department, Senior Center or Building Maintenance Department, that do maintenance work at the Community Activity Center wages shall be charged through the payroll system to CAC SAL NON UNION HOURLY PT (A07180 50104)
- Town Board to appoint Ed Leak as Parks Supervisor for 2021.
- Town Board to appoint Melissa Lebedzinski and Michael Bryniarski to the Conservation Board for a two year term ending December 31, 2022 and Kyle Witt as Alternate to the Conservation Board for the year 2021
- Refer to the Planning & Conservation Boards for review & recommendation:
- “Eco Serve” 3573 north Buffalo Road, located on the east side of North Buffalo Rd., south of Milestrip Rd., Zoned B-3. Seeking approval of proposed new asphalt parking lot at rear of property. (SBL #161.08-2-15.2)
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Donovan Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #3