Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to the current NYS COVID-19 regulations, only 25 persons will be permitted in the board room at any one time. This is to include the Town Board and related employees.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: February 17, 2021
Executive Sessions: February 24, 2021
Special Session: February 24, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Captain Gregory Sheppard to the Public Safety Committee with a term to expire December 31, 2021.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the issuance of an Operating Permit and Mobile Food Vending Permit for Carrubba Concessions LLC.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement with RL Computing to update the Orchard Park Recreation’s website to make it ADA compliant.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Bardon & Loguidice D.P.C. for professional services for the design of Berg Rd. Pump Station Replacement Project.
- Town Board to appoint Matthew D. Kozlowski to the position of Police Officer in the Orchard Park Police Department.
- Town Board to Approve Excavation, Removal, and Storage of Material Permit #2021-01 for Christopher Preaischel, 2890 Pleasant Ave, Hamburg N.Y., for the vacant property on the north side of Duerr Road next to the Route 219 to facilitate future residential sublot development.
- Town Board to adopt the New York State Public Employer Heath Emergency Plan and authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the Public Employer Health Emergency Plan.
- Town Board to appoint Chris Kowalski as the Community Representative to the Community Activity Center Task Force.
- Town Board to approve Deputy Town Clerk Jennifer Brady’s to attend the 38th Annual Virtual Conference April 26-28, 2021. The money is in the budget.
- Town Board to appoint members of the Tree Conservancy Committee.
- Town Board to approve Budget Amendment for Police Insurance Revenues.
- Town Board to approve Budget Amendment for Police Equipment, use of Reserves.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #3
03/03/2021 Town Board Recorded Meeting (Click Here)