Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
April 21, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to the current NYS COVID-19 regulations, only 25 persons will be permitted in the board room at any one time. This is to include the Town Board and related employees.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: April 7, 2021
Executive Sessions: April 7, 14, 2021
III YOUTH BOARD INDUCTION OF MEMBERS
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the Recreation and Parks Department Summer Seasonal appointments for 2021 and PT Spring, Fall, Winter & Spring staffing for 2021-2022, effective 4/9/21.
2. Award the 2021 Mowing Service contract to Jensen Lawn & Yard Care
3. Award the 2021 for Washington Ball Mix for the Baseball Infields to Lakeside Sod Supply
4. Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release $15,000 held in escrow under PIP 2019-02 for street lighting in the Pleasant Acres West Subdivision Part 3 Phase 1 to Simoncelli Electric.
5. Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release $10,000 held in escrow under PIP 2019-01 for the topsoiling and seeding along the Shadow Lane Extension to Andrew Romanowski, Oak Grove Holdings, LLC.
6. Town Board to approve Change Order #1 to our contract with United Survey Inc. for Sanitary Sewer Relining Contract.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize Deputy Supervisor to sign 2021 Compost Site Agreement with the Village of Orchard Park.
- Town Board to approve collective Bargaining Agreement with the Orchard Park Police Benevolent Association for the period 1/1/2021 – 12/31/2023.
3. Town Board approve the Out-of-District Sewer Service Agreement between Orchard Park Sewer district No.18 and the Town of West Seneca for the proposed Speedway Convenient Store and Fuel Station at 2737 Southwestern Blvd.
4. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the New York State Department of Environmental conservation SPDES (#NYR20A137) General Permit #GP-0-10-002 for MS4s. Municipal Compliance Certification.
5. Town Board to Schedule a public informational meeting for Wednesday May 19, 2021 at 7:00 pm to receive public comment on the draft Stormwater Phase II annual report.
6. Town Board to address co-pay for medical insurance for retiring Police Officer.
7. Town Board to authorize a Bid Opening on May 3, 2021 at 2:00pm for the Orchard Park IT Department’s “Request for Bid” to undertake a Cybersecurity Risk and Vulnerability Assessment that will identify vulnerabilities in its information technology infrastructure.
8. Town Board to authorize the Tree Conservancy Committee to plant Oak Trees in Steinwach Park on Friday April 30, 2021 in memory of Michael Capriotto and Mark D. Croce.
9. Town Board to approve a Budget Amendment for 2021 Insurance Recoveries
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #8
- Household Hazardous Waste Event to be held at on May 8, 2021. Residents must make an appointment at erie.gov/recycling or calling 858-6800.
- Building Inspector’s Report for March 2021