Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
June 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Regular Town Board: May 19, 2021
Executive Sessions: May 12, 19 & 26, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to Legend Excavating LLC for the Green Lake Weir and Acorn Circle Pond Dredging Project.
2. Town Board authorize the Town Clerk to release the letter of credit held in escrow under PIP #2016-01 for uncompleted work as listed in the Eagle Heights Subdivision Part 8 Phase 3 Subdivision dedication.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve Annual 4th of July Parade.
2. Town Board to approve Annual 4th of July Fireworks pending County/State approval.
3. Town Board to approve appointments for Orchard Park Recreation, Parks and Forestry Department.
4. Town Board to appoint Alex P. Vranic to the position of Police Officer.
5. Town Board to approve the issuance of applications for the 2021 Commercial parking Permits.
6. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign a Compost Agreement with the Village of Orchard Park.
7. Town Board to approve a budget amendment for CHIPS Funding.
8. Town Board to authorize NYSEG to connect 10 LED decorative light fixtures in the Riley Meadows West Phase 2 Subdivision PIP 2020-02 at an annual cost of $210.15 to the Consolidated Light District.
9. Town Board to authorize the advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for sealed bids to be opened for the Bussendorfer Waterline Replacement Project on July 1, 2021 at 2:00 PM in the Basement Meeting Room at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
10. Town Board to authorize the appointment of temporary Engineering Consultant Inspector, Dan Hammond, until the Engineering Department is able to fill the position.
11. Town Board to authorize the advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for sealed bids to be opened for the Duerr Road Waterline Replacement Project on July 1, 2021 at 2:30 PM in the Basement Meeting Room at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
12. Town Board to approve Public Improvement Permit PIP#2021-2 for Birdsong Subdivision Part 3 Phase 1.
13. Town Board to approve Purchase Order for Ray Stevens & Sons Remolding for the Jolls Building porch decking repairs.
14. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement with Wm Schutt & Associates for professional services for Construction Inspection of Birdsong Subdivision Part 3 Phase 1, PIP #2021-2.
15. Town Board authorize the advertisement for vacant Civil Engineer position (promotional and open) in the Orchard Park Engineering Department.
16. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning & Zoning Board:
• Sterling Industrial Park. V/L. located on Windward Road. 5.6+/- Acres. Zoned I-1. (SBL#152.14-5-1) Calspan Development & Construction is seeking to develop a proposed Medical Complex at this site.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Deputy Town Clerk Jennifer Brady
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Deputy Highway Superintendent Ernest Matthews
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives