Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
September 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Regular Town Board: September 1, 2021
Executive Sessions: September 1 & 8, 2021
III PUBLIC HEARING
1. Public Hearing regarding a rezoning application for Prodigy Webster Road LLC for V/L 6435 Webster from R-3 to B-3, seeking to construct a parking lot and annex building for Wayland Brewery. * THIS PUBLIC HEARING HAS BEEN CANCELLED*
2. Public Hearing regarding a Special Use Permit allowing the former “Northwest Bank” site at Quaker Crossing to be converted to an “Urgent Care Facility” per the Town Schedule of Use Controls.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to authorize release of $2,000.00 cash security to Barbara Yoviene of 5 Smokes Creek for the completion of the excavation, removal and storage of Materials Permit #2020-001.
2. Town Board to set a Public Hearing for Prodigy Webster Road LLC for V/L 6435 Webster from R-3 to B-3, seeking to construct a parking lot and annex building for Wayland Brewery on October 20, 2021 at 7:00PM.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve a donation of $19,000.00 from the Orchard Park Community Activity Council for the purchase of Wall Pads for the Community Activity Center.
2. Town board to award contract for the Orchard Park Community Center Room #156 Wall Padding Project.
3. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the application for Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) and commit 20% match funding for three new sidewalk projects at Windom Elementary School, Eggert Elementary School, and the Orchard Park High School.
4. Town Board to appoint part-time Recreation Fall 2021 employees.
5. Town Board to appoint Jonathan P. Payne to the Highway Department at a rate of $22.00/hr. starting on September 27, 2021.
6. Town Board to approve 2021-2022 Commercial Parking Permit.
7. Town Board to approve the Special Events Permit request for the Buffalo Bills 50 Yard Finish to be held on Friday September 24, 2021 from 6:00PM – 7:30 PM at Highmark Stadium pending receipt of fees and Liability Insurance.
8. Town Board to allot funds towards creation of “Nan’s Garden” in honor of former Councilman and Public Servant Nancy “Nan” Ackerman.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS
• Building Inspector’s August Report.