Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
October 6, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: September 15, 2021
Special Session: September 27 & 29, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to extend the appointment of the Temporary Electrical Inspector effective September 20, 2021 until December 31, 2021.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release the $2,000 cash security to Justin Brand for the Excavation, Removal, and Storage of Materials from Permit #2021-03.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to assign Andy Slotman as Interim Highway Superintendent effective October 1, 2021 with an annual salary of $78,237.00.
- Town Board to add Joseph Liberti to the corrected standard workday and reporting resolution for Elected and Appointed Officials to the New York State and Local Employees Retirement System based on the record of activities manifested and submitted by the Town Clerk.
- Town Board to approve the Mobile Food Vending Permit for Buffalo MulitFit Food Truck LLC.
- Town Board to set Ad Valorem and Benefit Basis Special District Budget Public Hearing for October 20, 2021 at 6:00PM in the Town Municipal Center.
- Town Board to authorize the Transfer of $73.45 from Engineering Office Supplies Account (A01440 50400) to Engineering Vehicle Maintenance Account (A01440 50445).
- Town Board to declare the 2014 F150 4×4 pickup (1FTNF1EF5EKE10800) as a surplus vehicle, and authorize the sale or trade of this vehicle.
- Town Board to authorize the purchase of a new 2021 Ford F150SL 4×4 pickup from Delacy Ford under State/County Bid for $27,986.00 for the Engineering Department.
- Town Board to authorize the advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the Bids for the Bussendorfer Drainage Improvement Project.
- Town Board to authorize the scheduling of a public hearing for Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM on the possible use of 2022-2023 Community Development Block Grant Funds.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board for review & recommendations:
- Smarty Pants Childcare, 3490 California Road, located on the Western side of California Road and south of Southwestern Boulevard, currently Sports Focus Physical Therapy, is requesting a Special Use Permit to open a childcare facility at this location. (SBL # 161.00-5-49)
- Town Board to refer the following to the Architectural Overlay District Board for review and recommendation:
- Jack Bertsch, 3823 North Buffalo Road, located on the East side of North Buffalo Road, South of Webster Road, is proposing additions and renovations to an existing building. (SBL # 162.09-1-40)
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #18
- Orchard Park Fire District proposed 2022 Budget