Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
January 19, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: January 5, 2022
Executive Sessions 1 & 2: January 12, 2022
Organizational Meeting: January 5, 2022
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding CDBG / CARES ACT program.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release the $10,000 held in escrow for the Knoche Farms Estates Subdivision, Phase 3 to Knoche Farms, LLC.
- Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to our Contract with North Spur Construction LLC. for the Duerr Rd. Creek Crossing Waterline Replacement Project.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the retirement Chief of Police E. Joseph Wehrfritz effective January 31, 2022 and the appointment of Captain Patrick Fitzgerald as Officer in Charge of the Police Department until further notice.
- Town Board to approve the appointment of part time 2022 staff to the Recreation Department.
- Town Board to appoint John Lowery and Karen Lowery to the Maintenance Department as Laborers Non-Union, Part Time, with an hourly pay rate of $14.60, Group 9. The effective date will be 1/20/2022.
- Town Board to appoint David Ward to the position of Chairperson of the Tree Conservancy Committee, and Fran Hogancamp as Committee Member.
- Town Board to approve a Mobile Food Vending Permit for Buffalo Brothers Dogs and Catering Food Truck.
- Town Board to award contract to Telco Construction for Highway Bldg. Motorized Louver Installation Project for new Generator.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to approve and sign the adoption of the 2022 Erie County, NY Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Town Board to approve Runner’s Roost 5K
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board:
- 3823 North Buffalo Road, located on the east side of North Buffalo Road, south of Webster Road, Zoned B-3. Jack Bertsch is requesting a Change of Use Permit from a residence to office space. (SBL# 162.09-1-40)
- 6145 West Quaker Street, located on the south side of West Quaker Street, East of Thorn Avenue, Zoned B-2. Kitchen Tune Up is requesting a Change of Use Permit to a kitchen showroom and sales floor. (SBL# 172.08-4-28.2)
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #2
- Orchard Park Historical Society 2021 Annual Report
- December 2021 Building Inspector’s Report
Town Board Agenda Download (Click Here)
Supporting Documents Download (Click Here)