Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
July 6, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
The Work Session will begin at 6pm. The Town Board meeting to follow 10 minutes after close of the Work Session
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: June 15, 2022
****PROCLAMATION FOR THE ORCHARD PARK YOUTH RUGBY CLUB ****
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
IV OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to address the proposed rezoning of SBL #161.00-3-26 V/L Taylor Rd.
2. Town Board to address the proposed rezoning of SBL #161.19-2-1 V/L Taylor Rd.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
VI NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to appoint Detective Darryl Purucker as the Director of Youth Court.
2. Town Board to approve the appointment of Christian Trigilio to the position of Assistant Network Coordinator.
3. Town Board to approve the appointment of Emily Gasiorowski to the Maintenance Department.
4. Town Board to make additions to the Standard Work Day Reporting for New York State Retirement System.
5. Town Board to approve a price increase regarding a vehicle purchase for the Building Inspector’s Department.
6. Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the HC140 Utility (relocation /adjustments of waterline hydrants and valves) Work Agreement with NYSDOT for Milestrip Road and Transit Rd. Intersection (PIN #5350.1) Project.
7. Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the HC140 Utility (luminaries’ relocation) Work Agreement with NYSDOT for Milestrip Road and Transit Rd. Intersection (PIN #5350.1) Project.
8. Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the commitment letter to participate in the WNY Storm Water Coalition: Municipal Separate Storm System —WNY Stormwater Coalition: Non-Agricultural Nonpoint Source Planning and Municipal Separate Sewer System (MS4) Mapping Grant Program.
9. Town Board to approve a Block Party Permit for South Lane.
10. Town Board to refer a petition to rezone V/L Webster Road (SBL# 161.00-3-28.1) from R-3 to B-3 to the Planning Board for its recommendation.
11. Town Board to approve a Budget Transfer for Parks Sal Nonunion Hourly from FT to PT.
12. Town Board to approve a Budget Transfer for Park Supplies from the Contingent account.
13. Town Board to approve a Budget Amendment for the 2022 CDBG Grant.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR *4 minute time limit per resident*
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #13
Work Session Agenda Download (Click Here)
Town of Orchard Park Live Work Session & Board Meeting (Click Here)
Town of Orchard Park Town Board Agenda Download (Click Here)
Town Board Meeting Supporting Documents Download (Click Here)