Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
August 17, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
The Work Session will begin at 6pm. The Town Board meeting to follow 10 minutes after close of the Work Session
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: August 3, 2022
*** PROCLAMATIONS ***
Honoring DARE & School Resource Officers:
Kristen Mazur Courtney Mackey
John Starr Robert Simons II
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
IV OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to address the proposed rezoning of SBL #161.00-3-26 V/L Taylor Rd.
2. Town Board to address the proposed rezoning of SBL #161.19-2-1 V/L Taylor Rd.
3. Town Board to address the proposed rezoning of SBL #172.07-1-7 5933 Big Tree Rd.
4. Town Board to approve Change Order #1 to our contract with Fairway Contracting Inc. for the Bussendorfer Waterline Replacement Project.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
VI NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to authorize the advertisement for Bids for the Brush Mountain Park Bocce Ball Courts Construction Project.
2. Town Board to approve an out of district service and authorize the Supervisor to sign an Out-of-District Sewer Service Agreement between Orchard Park Sewer District No. 18 and the Town of West Seneca District #13 for the proposed Residential Lots SBL #153.06-1-5, SLB #153.06-1-6 and SBL #153.06-1-7, #6975, 6987, and 6999 Reserve Road respectfully.
3. Town Board to approve the 2022 part-time staff appointments for the Orchard Park Recreation and Parks Department.
4. Town Board to approve the Orchard Park High School Pep Club Homecoming Day Parade to be held on Saturday September 24, 2022.
5. Town Board to approve the 2022-2023 Commercial parking permits.
6. Town Board to approve the presented Site Plan and authorize a Building Permit with regard to V/L Sterling Drive, Silver Grove Financial, located on the West side of Sterling Drive, south of Windward Drive, Zoned I-1.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR *4 minute time limit per resident*
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #16
• Highway Reconstruction & Bridge Replacement Project PIN 5111.77 on US Route 20 (Southwestern Blvd./Transit Rd.) from Leydecker Rd. to Route 16 (Seneca St.)
• Letter of Findings of Compliance regarding People, Inc. v. The Town of Orchard Park, et al.
Work Session Agenda Download (Click Here)
Town of Orchard Park Recorded Work Session & Board Meeting (Click Here)
Town of Orchard Park Board Meeting Agenda Download (Click Here)