Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
December 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
NOTICE: Due to NYS COVID restrictions, there will be no public allowed at the work session or town board meeting tonight. Please use the links below to view live stream meetings.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: December 2, 2020
Executive Sessions: December 2 & 9, 2020
III PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Conservation Hearings for: 1) Henry Lewandowski-6106 Cole Rd. 2) Donald & Jennifer Brady-6215 Scherff Rd.
- Proposed Local Law 9-2020 regarding § 45-10 Building Permits, Subparagraph I
- Proposed Local Law 10-2020 regarding §144-49 “Approvals Required”
- Proposed Local Law 11-2020 regarding §1440-51 Communications Facility Permits Standards (b) Aesthetics(B)(7)
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
V NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to schedule the 2021 Organizational Meeting and 1st meeting of 2021 on January 6, 2021.
- Town Board to accept the resignation of John C. Bailey as Town Attorney, effective December 31, 2021.
- Town Board to approve PIP 2020-05 Knoche Farms Estate Subdivision Phase 3.
- Town Board to approve Chief of Police to sign a Memorandum of Agreement with the CSEA for Eric Knavel.
- Town Board to approve the Year-end Budget Transfer/Amendment – Town Outside Village.
- Town Board to approve the Closure of Capital Project AB009.
- Town Board to approve a Transfer of Capital Project Funds.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning & Conservation Boards for review & recommendation:
- V/L located on Lake Avenue, south side of Lake Avenue, between #6007 & #5971 Lake Avenue, Zoned I-1. Paul Reamsnyder, Owner, is requesting approval to construct a steel 40-ft. x 60-ft. Warehouse Building with an office for “Spectrum Landscaping Services. (SBL#152.15-1-16)
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #24
- Building Inspector’s Report for September 2020
X ADJOURNMENT – In memory of Nan Ackerman