Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
March 2, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
The Work Session will begin at 6pm. The Town Board meeting to follow 10 minutes after close of the Work Session
SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: February 16, 2022
Executive Sessions: February 16 and 23, 2022
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release $15,000 held in escrow under PIP 2020-05 for the installation of Type C GPS monument for Knoche Farms Estates Subdivision.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to authorize the Town Supervisor to sign the 2022 Erie County STOP-DWI contract between the Town of Orchard Park and Erie County STOP-DWI.
2. Town Board to accept the resignation of Dr. Greg Bennett from the North & South Architectural Overlay District.
3. Town Board to appoint John Deluca to the North & South Architectural Overlay District.
4. Town Board to appoint Bernadette Clabeaux to the Conservation Board and approve moving Amy Grosjean from the Alternate position to a voting member of the Conservation Board.
5. Town Board to accept the resignation of Thomas Rowand from the Recreation Committee and appoint James Connelly to the Recreation Committee.
6. Town Board to approve pay increase for Kristen Manne.
7. Town Board to approve the appointment of Charles Minich to the Highway Department.
8. Town board to extend the due date for financial disclosure forms for Board and Committee members from March 1, 2022 to April 1, 2022.
9. Town Board to approve the Out-of-District Water Service Agreement between Orchard Park Water District No. 4-1 and the Village of Orchard Park for the newly constructed Broad Residence at 19 Westview Place.
10. Town Board to approve IT Budget Transfer for the Police Department.
11. Town Board to approve Jennifer Brady to attend the New York State Clerks Association annual conference from April 24, 2022 to April 27, 2022. The Town Clerk’s budget had money for travel and conferences.
12. Town Board to refer the following item to the Planning Board for review and recommendation:
• 3531 Southwestern Boulevard. V/L located on the south east side Southwestern Boulevard, south west of Milestrip Road, Zoned R-2. Mr. John Wabick, of West Herr Automotive Group, Inc., is requesting to rezone 8.76-Acres, from R-2 Residential, to B-2 Commercial, for the purpose of vehicle storage lot expansion. (SBL# 161.07¬7-13.1)
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #5
Work Session Agenda Download (Click Here)
Town Board/Work Session Recorded Meeting (Click Here)
Town Board Agenda Download (Click Here)